First Post

0 Comments









Well, this is the first time since forever I post something in this blog. To be honest, I want to publish my "fashion blog" since year ago but I really really have no time, so yeah, I just did it now.

In my country, there is a phrase "Tak kenal maka tak sayang", which means "you have to know someone well enough in order to love him/her". So, I'm going to introduce myself and tell some basic information of me.

I'm the first daughter in my family, I have a little sister named Marlyn and she's 14 years old this year. She's super annoying but I do love her. She had a different tasted of fashion from me, but it suit her enough.
I get along with my father more than my mother even I live with my mother back then.

I just graduated from Bintang Mulia High School located in Bandung in 2014, and I'm going to Maranatha University to study dentistry. Yes, indeed, DENTISTRY. People around me never thought I was a dentistry student because they said I didn't act like one. Some people underestimate me, but I didn't care more than less.

They said I'm a good leader, and also the talkative one. I'm a cheerful person even sometimes I could be a moody person too. When I like one people, I will do everything to pleased them, but when they pissed me down, I will pissed them 100 times more. I think every people do the same.

Basicaly, my fashion style has never been bounded to one particular style, I like all kind of fashion and I want to try all kind of fashion in this world. I could be feminine, chic, goth, casual, edgy, futuristic, etcetera, from colorful to monotone, and could be mixed of them.

So, stay tune on my blog guys!

Sincerely, Jeanice :)

Unknown

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: